Thursday 12 June 2014

Tutorial Thursday: World Cup 2014 Nail Art for Click Fragrance

Hey everyone! Today I have a tutorial of these super easy World Cup nails to show you, in collaboration with Click Fragrance, the steps are on their blog here. If you didn't know (and you probably should) the World Cup opening ceremony is tonight. I'm not a huge fan of football (which may be blasphemy to some), but it's the perfect opportunity to some nail art a bit different to what I'd usually do! This might look difficult to do but I really don't think they are. The footballs are a little bit fiddly but you can always just ignore the lines that join the hexagons to make things a bit more simple if you prefer. Don't forget to check out the steps here.


What do you think? Let me know in the comments!
Alice

8 comments:

  1. Really great :D
    Sammy please do one for Portugal first game: 16-06-2014 ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is seriously amazing, I'm gonna try to recreate this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks amazing!
    I'm not a huge football fan either but I do like the atmosphere during the world cup and yess, great chance to be creative on the nails hihi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that someone called you Sammy ;) You should probably do one for an England game before we get knocked out though...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fragrances for Women.Orange Blossom, Creamy Amber, White Peony, Mandarin, Petalia, Fluffy Musk, Star Jasmine, Jacaranda Wood, Peach Nectar, Pink Iris.
    http://www.uhsupply.com/category-s/10899.htm

    ReplyDelete
  6. My brother suggested I might like this blog. He was totally right. This post truly made my day. You can not imagine just how much time I had spent for this info! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read all your comments, they make my day! So please do not hesitate to tell me what you think, but I ask that you don't link spam to your blog in your comment, thankyou so much everyone!