Sunday 22 June 2014

A Bit Dotty

Hey everyone! I have yet another design I created for our university's nail art society today (if you don't know what I'm talking about, read this). I seem to have been stockpiling them a bit. I'm not really sure where this design went, we were doing polka dot hearts, I think, and I just kind of went off on a tangent a bit. I think they're a little bit busy, but they still look okay



The base for these nails was Barry M - Huckleberry and then I used Barry M - Matt White and Barry M - Black for the detailing. All finished off with a coat of Seche Vite


What do you think? Let me know in the comments!
Alice

2 comments:

  1. I think this combination looks great Alice! Huckleberry makes the perfect base colour too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...so cute!!! Love the color combos and the dotty design. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read all your comments, they make my day! So please do not hesitate to tell me what you think, but I ask that you don't link spam to your blog in your comment, thankyou so much everyone!