Sunday 20 April 2014

Happy Easter!

Hey everyone, happy easter! I hope you're all eating your bodyweight in chocolate. Eat some extra for me because I have to work all day! Today I have some more cute easter nails for you, which I created in collaboration with Avon. They're pretty typical easter nails with a cute chick and bunny, but I really like how they turned out. 


For these nails I used Avon - Savage, Avon - Pastel Pink, and Avon - Lemon Sugar for the stripes, which I did just using the brushes from the bottles. Then I used Avon - Pastel Pink, Avon - Lemon Sugar, Avon - Black, Avon - White and Avon - Sahara Sunset for the chick. For the bunny I used Avon - Savage, Avon - White, Avon - Black and Avon - Pastel Pink. 

That's a lot of colours I know but if you want any of them you can find them here.


What do you think? Let me know in the comments!
Alice

9 comments:

  1. This is an adorable manicure!!
    I have Lemon Sugar and it's really perfect for spring time. Is a bit sheer on my nails and requires more coats but it's damn cute!
    Well done!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These nails are so cute :) I never wear lemon/yellow on my nails but I love how it looks here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colour combination, really Easter and the little characters are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great design! I love the colours you've used and the little chick is so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous! How did you get the lemon sugar to look so smooth? I found it went streaky on me :(

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read all your comments, they make my day! So please do not hesitate to tell me what you think, but I ask that you don't link spam to your blog in your comment, thankyou so much everyone!