Friday, 6 December 2013

Daisy Nail Art + TUTORIAL for Clothes Show Live

Hey everyone! So, as you may remember me mentioning, last week I went to London to film some tutorials for Clothes Show Live. The first tutorial is now live and I can't wait for you to see it! I've also done my own nails to accompany the tutorial. I absolutely love the simplicity of these nails, they're easy to create yet they really stand out. I definitely think this is a design to do if you're in a rush but you still want something that looks good.


For these I started off with a base of MASH - Black, then I used acrylic paint for the white flowers and dots, and then I used Butter LONDON - Jasper for the yellow centres of the flowers, all topped off with a coat of Seche Vite


And here's the tutorial on Clothes Show Live TV:


What do you think? Let me know in the comments!
Alice

12 comments:

  1. i love this! it reminds me of this sweater from love culture. i would totally wear them together.

    http://loveculture.com/1000015879.html?dwvar_1000015879_color_code=001#start=152&sz=100

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the black background!! I've done similar daisy design with green and it looked good, but with your color combo it's fantastic :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great design - it's really simple but effective! I love the tutorial too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely design, i love that it's just black and white with the tiniest hint of colour!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am very Much Impressed by Review Your Blog and Seen These Pics that was collected By You & Posted at Your Blog.

    Nail Supply

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely design
    http://nailartdesigntutorials.blogspot.in/


    ReplyDelete
  7. To see more exclusive collection click here:-

    http://nailartdesigntutorials.blogspot.in/2013/09/cat-face-nail-art-design.html

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read all your comments, they make my day! So please do not hesitate to tell me what you think, but I ask that you don't link spam to your blog in your comment, thankyou so much everyone!