Sunday 17 June 2012

Nude Flowers

I'm back! It feels so ridiculously good to be doing my nails again (and not to be revising 24/7). I must confess I did actually do my nails a couple of weeks ago, but they really weren't photo friendly and I've just had one colour on since then. I hate having plain nails! I wont be posting lots just yet, but I'm going to try 2 times this week and then my exams are OVER!!!! (Excited doesn't cover it)

You might also notice a few changes around here, firstly a new logo my friend Luke made me and also a new banner. I've also made it easier to follow me via GFC because I'd somehow hidden it, being the technology friendly genius I am. Anyway, on to the nails!

Nude flowers! I'm disappointed with these, I'm staying away for the weekend and I made myself grab 5 random colours and make a design with them and I imagined them to look a lot better than this, BUT I don't care because I did nail art and it feels so good!






I'm sorry this is such a word heavy post, hope you liked the nails!
Alice

2 comments:

  1. this art looks fun and i like the base color. btw, i'm having a $50 gift card giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read all your comments, they make my day! So please do not hesitate to tell me what you think, but I ask that you don't link spam to your blog in your comment, thankyou so much everyone!